- Which talents are essential for your future success?
- Are you able to engage and retain them?
- What kind of leadership style do you need and do you have engaging leaders?
Is there a greater need for talent management and leadership development?
We live in a fast-paced, fast changing world. More than ever, it seems crucial to have engaged employees, willing to take advantage of chances and able to book results. Success of today may not guarantee results tomorrow, due to changes in the environment of the organisation, greying population and increasing shortage of young talents.
Paying attention to gaps and engaging the right talents is essential. Therefore knowledge of key competencies, personal drives of your talents and your ability to keep them interested in working for your organisation are critical. A stronger sense of individuality will effect working relationships. Being adaptive in this field will lead to competitive advantages, but this will also require a new way of management control.
Leaders in larger international organisations state that one of their major challenges is to have managers which are able to deal with the increasing complexity, individuality and more remote management situation. For this reason they search for managers who focus strongly on results, stimulating individual development.
Services Human Talent Results
- Comparison between current and desired talent for future success, combined with engagement surveys
- Competence management
- Determine, assess, develop and steer desired (leadership)talents
- Development and implementation of life-phase proof policies