- Do you benefit optimally from your talents?
- Do you support the right people at the right moment and place with effective instruments and policies?
What determines the greater need for improvement of employee mobility?
Organisational changes are here to stay, partly due to environment changes and changing technologies. These changes lead to new criteria for human talent in organisations. Sometimes this results in layoffs of employees. The need for internal career movements will increase, partly due to the demands of employees and partly due to the wish from management to fulfil critical positions.
Effectively streamlining different mobility programs and careful use of professionals is essential in these processes. Sometimes, satisfactory expertise is available within HR, but conflicting interests may require choosing external guidance.
Services Human Talent Results
- Development of (internal) mobility policies and programs
- Setting up and executing mobility centres
- Career- and outplacement guidance, also for groups