- Design and implementation of Performance Management systems in several organizations.
- Development and execution of (international) Performance Management training programs for the all elements of the performance management cycle for managers and HR professionals for several clients (profit and not for profit)
- Setting (organizational and individual) objectives
- Performance- , personal development- and review meetings
Talent management and leadership development
- Design and broadening a competence scan for the Public Pharmacies
- Development and partial executing of long term (leadership) training programs for several profit organizations, based on competencies (pharmaceutical and food industry)
- Development and execution of recruitment and selection policies, including training programs for managers (production- and sales organizations)
Mobility programs and career counseling
- Analysis, development and execution of company regulations with regard to life phase policies (chemical industry)
- Development and execution of mobility policy for governmental organization
- Analysis of current organizational culture and HR processes that stimulate flexibility and mobility within a governmental organization
- Execution and project management of career- and outplacement programs for several organizations (profit and not for profit) to increase mobility.
- Interim HR assignments for international organizations with head quarters in the Netherlands, projects mainly focused on performance management, training- and development policies and programs, career development and engagement programs, several organizations under which Cerus, Akzo Nobel, Leerdammer Company and City of Amsterdam, Northern city council
- Several programs to analyze and increase employee satisfaction and engagement, reduce absenteeism due to illness and improvement of (absenteeism)culture (several health institutions)